Home >Current Students > Office of International Students and Scholars Services
At the Office of International Students and Scholars Services (ISSS):
- Everyone is to be treated with respect and fairness.
- We value the multicultural experience and perspective.
- We know Traveling abroad enhances and expands the personal world view.
- In the long run, everyone should have the opportunity to experience traveling abroad. We want to help.
The Mission Statement of the ISSS is to create a culture of international and multicultural proficiency as well as an opportunity at enhancing the academic and co-curricular experience for all community-involved members.
Services Provided by the ISSS
- Regent’s College promotion, application process advising and orientation
- Affiliated study abroad program application assistance
- Support for faculty-led, short term study abroad programs
- Services related to U.S. immigration regulations
- International student orientation
- International student academic advising and support
- Tax assistance for international students
- Translation and interpretation referrals
- International student development and cultural activities
Explore the links below for more information about the educational opportunities and services available to you. Links for International Students
Links for Study Abroad Students
**YOU MUST BE AT LEAST A SECOND SEMESTER SOPHOMORE TO APPLY TO ALL STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS.
For more information on the ISSS, please contact us at:Office of International Students and Scholars Services
Blanche Walker Burpee Center
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108