Giving to Rockford College
We are proud to feature The Charter Fund for Rockford College as our premier annual giving program. This fund pays tribute to the document by which our College was created and to all those individuals and organizations that have supported us in maintaining it. Contributions to the Charter Fund provide for yearly operational and programmatic support of the College. Give to Rockford College
How Your Gift Helps Rockford College
Every gift makes a difference to the students and faculty. The Charter Fund allows Rockford College to make that difference by directing those funds to the greatest areas of need. You may also designate your gift to support a department, program, scholarship fund, or other area of your choosing.
Your gifts to Rockford College allow us to:
- Award scholarships for deserving students.
- Fund service-learning programs throughout the community and into the world.
- Acquire state-of-the-art technology.
- Help students make meaningful connections between liberal learning and civic engagement.
- Provide faculty with funds to stay current with new methods of teaching and learning.
For more information about giving, please contact us at:
Rockford College Office of Development
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
E-mail: Bern Sundstedt, BSundstedt@rockford.edu
Advancement/Development Office Staff
Senior Development Officer
815-394-5152 Bernard J. Sundstedt '77
Vice President for Institutional Advancement BSundstedt@rockford.edu 815-226-3371