Home > Graduate Studies > BSMS > Fee Schedule
BSMS Studies Fee Schedule
|Tuition Fall 2012 - Spring 2013
||$410 per credit hour|
||Tuition fixed upon admittance |
|Transfer credit fee
||$20 per course|
Students are eligible for State and Federal aids. Apply for financial aid by filing your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.govEmployee Reimbursement /Tuition Deferment Program
Rockford College will defer your tuition payment until after you have completed the semester to allow time for your employer to reimburse you. The program is limited to reimbursable tuition costs only; registration fees and textbook costs are not eligible for deferment, even though you may receive reimbursement for these costs. Please ask for a Tuition Deferment Form at the Office of Graduate Studies.
***NEW***Tuition-covered entrance into the BSMS program:
Information about filing for financial aid and eligibility. Qualified applicants must be Illinois residents 25 years of age and older who have been unemployed for at least 18 months, have some transferable college credit, but have not already earned a bachelor’s degree. Interested individuals are encouraged to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov and use Rockford College’s code: 001748. The priority deadline to file for FAFSA is March 1, 2013.
Financial Aid/Eligibility requirements for the Return to College program for unemployed individuals include:
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Be unemployed for at least 18 months
- Be Illinois residents
- 1 year of the length of time corresponding to MAP eligibility
- Some college credit required with a minimum 2.0 grade point average
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a zero Estimated Family Contribution (EFC). The EFC is the amount of money that the government expects your family to contribute to your education expenses and is calculated from the FAFSA application.
- File the FAFSA in time to receive MAP funding
- Be MAP eligible
- Have not previously earned a bachelor’s degree
Assistant Director of the BSMS program
5050 E. State St.
Rockford, IL 61108
Toll Free: 800-892-2984