Home > Current Students > Student Success and Retention
||We’re here to help you.|
The Office of Student Success and Retention is committed to helping all students realize their academic and professional goals.
Additional Campus Resources
Student Success / Retention Initiatives
- Meet with students who are conditionally enrolled to provide connections with resources available on campus and assist in their academic progress and transition to Rockford University.
- Meet with students who have experienced difficulties in their academic work to assist in their academic progress and continued successful throughout the semester/year.
Student Success/Retention ProgramsFor more information about Student Success and Retention contact:
Faculty Staff MentorsAt Rockford University we feel it is important that we focus on the personal and social development of our new students to enhance their first-year experience.
All new First-Year Students are assigned to a Faculty Staff Mentor. First year students will have a supportive relationship with an experienced Rockford University mentor.
The mentor program is is designed to increase a student’s:
Meet the Faculty Staff Mentor Team
- Sense of belonging
- Overall (positive) feelings about their university experience
- Knowledge of academic resources available
- Faculty/staff interaction outside of the classroom
- Persistence through graduation at Rockford University
Director of Student Success and Retention
Office of Student Success and Retention
Burpee Center, first floor
5050 E. State St.
Rockford, IL 61108
Cell Phone: 815 218 3248