Chair, Department of Political Science
A.B. in Government, Cornell University
M.A., University of Chicago
Ph.D., University of Chicago
Associate Professor of Political Science
B.A., Wake Forest University
M.A., Northern Illinois University
A message from the chair…
Why should you consider a Political Science major or minor, or just sampling one or more courses in Political Science?
- because you are interested in the subject.
- because you want to be a politically well informed, responsible citizen.
- because you are contemplating a career in law, politics, or public administration.
- because most Political Science courses count toward satisfaction of the University’s general education requirement in the social sciences.
- because some Political Science courses are required in support of certain other major programs or for teaching certification.
- because you want to attend the Washington Semester Program.
- because you have heard that the teachers are awesome.
- because you are just curious.
- any of the above.
I hope to meet you sometime soon.
Dr. Jules Gleicher, Chairman
Department of Political Science