We won't let the application process slow you down!
You can take up to four classes before you formally complete the application process unless
you need financial aid.When you are ready to apply to the MBA program:
- Download the complete overview of the MBA Program.
- Review it and follow the complete checklist.
- Fill out the online application or pick up an application at the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Send your undergraduate transcripts to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Download the recommendation form and submit three letters of recommendation.
- Take the GMAT® (Graduate Management Admission Test). Have scores sent directly to Rockford University. If your native language is not English, you will need to send your TOEFL or
IELTS scores in addition.
Evaluation for admission to the MBA program is based on your application essay, three recommendation forms, undergraduate GPA and GMAT® score.For more information contact the Graduate Studies Office at:
Office of Graduate Studies
5100 East State St.
East Side of Building
Rockford, IL 61108Phone: