Home > Graduate Studies > Master of Arts in Teaching > Fee Schedule
Office of Graduate Studies Fee Schedule
|Graduate application fee OR
|Tuition Fall 2012 - Spring 2013
||$700 per credit hour|
||$40 per semester|
|Credit by exam
||$150 per exam|
|Transfer credit fee
||$20 per course|
There is a limited amount of financial aid that Rockford University offers to its MAT students.Grant
The Part-time Student Voucher Grant provides a $150 per credit hour discount, up to $600 per semester, to part-time degree-seeking or certification-seeking students in good academic standing, subject to these restrictions:
- Application forms are required each semester and due within 10 days after the semester begins.
- Students who receive any form of financial aid (grants, loans and scholarships) are not eligible.
- Students who receive tuition reimbursement from outside sources are not eligible.
- Students may not use this grant in conjunction with other scholarships or aid plans (grants and loans).
- Students must be enrolled in 6 hours or less to qualify.
Application forms are available at Student Administrative Services (SAS) or the Graduate Studies Office.
Additional fees not listed here may also apply and are subject to change without notice.Employee Reimbursement /Tuition Deferment Program
Rockford University will defer your tuition payment until after you have completed the semester to allow time for your employer to reimburse you. The program is limited to reimbursable tuition costs only; registration fees and textbook costs are not eligible for deferment, even though you may receive reimbursement for these costs. Please ask for a Tuition Deferment Form at the Office of Graduate Studies.
GRE Fee Reimbursement
You may be eligible for GRE fee reimbursement. In order to receive this aid, you must fill out the FAFSA form. Your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) must be equal or less than $1500.
Student Administrative Services (SAS)
Blanche Walker Burpee Center - 1st floor
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108