Home > Current Students > Office of Global Affairs > Regent's College > Information
Other Important Information
- In addition to the application and recommendation forms, candidates' transcripts will be reviewed.
- Cumulative GPA must be at or above 2.50.
- A $300 tuition and housing reservation deposit is required within 30 days after acceptance (applies toward your tuition).
- Lab fees are charged for some courses. Fees are billed by Rockford University.
- Application deadlines: March 1 for following spring semester; October 1 for following fall semester.
Payment of Bills
Tuition, room and board fees are payable to Rockford University. Invoices will be sent by the Business Office prior to the beginning of each semester.
United States citizens or permanent residents may be eligible for state or federal funding. Rockford University students should contact the Financial Aid Office regarding a financial aid package for study abroad. Students applying to the RCLAA program should contact their home university or college regarding a financial aid package for study abroad.
Working in London
If you're interested in working in London while you are abroad, go to www.bunac.com. Bunac will provide you with information regarding eligibility, the application process, programs fees, and advice on finding a job.
London Underground: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube
Heathrow Express: www.heathrowexpress.com
Leisure and Entertainment:
Student Travel Services:
For further Information, contact:
Office of Global Affairs