How Your Gift Helps Rockford University
Giving to Rockford University
We are proud to feature The Charter Fund for Rockford University as our premier annual giving program. This fund pays tribute to the document by which our University was created and to all those individuals and organizations that have supported us in maintaining it. Contributions to the Charter Fund provide for yearly operational and programmatic support of the University.
Every gift makes a difference to the students and faculty. The Charter Fund allows Rockford University to make that difference by directing those funds to the greatest areas of need. You may also designate your gift to support a department, program, scholarship fund, or other area of your choosing.
Your gifts to Rockford University allow us to:
- Award scholarships for deserving students.
- Fund service-learning programs throughout the community and into the world.
- Acquire state-of-the-art technology.
- Help students make meaningful connections between liberal learning and civic engagement.
- Provide faculty with funds to stay current with new methods of teaching and learning.
For more information about giving, please contact us at:
Rockford University Office of Development
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
E-mail: Bern Sundstedt, BSundstedt@rockford.edu
Advancement/Development Office Staff
Senior Development Officer
Bernard J. Sundstedt '77
Vice President for Institutional Advancement BSundstedt@rockford.edu 815-226-3371